Sunday, February 3, 2008

The book... at last!

My publishers sent me my free authors copies of my book... they're great. Or perhaps I should say it's great. My daughter, who at first didn't really want to read my novel because of its content, asked for one to read after she saw one and actually held it in her hands. She said out loud the same thing I was thinking, "Wow, it looks like a REAL book..." Yes, it does. It does look like a real book, at least to us. I am very proud, and I'm sure my parents are too. Now we wait and see how it sells.. or not. Like almost any writer, I am hoping that it seels well enough to propel me into the bestseller lists (at least one). Or maybe just well enough to garner it a mention from a reviewer (hopefully a positive one). Well, we'll see... meanwhile, I've got to get to work on the next one... ciao!

No comments: