Wednesday, May 14, 2008

On The Shelves...

Okay, okay... this may not seem like such a big deal to you, but to me it was BIG! What was it? Well, a lot of people that say they are interested in my novel complained that they could't find it in any of the bookstores. When I asked different bookstores why, I received a lot of different reasons why not... most of the reasons boiled down to stocking choices being made between my novel, and novels by names like Stephen King and John Grisham. Uh, guess who won?
Anyway, I was checking out Barnes & Noble online when I saw that the store on 86th Street and Lexington Ave in Manhattan says that it has copies of my novel IN STOCK!!! That is so-o cool! I wanted to go see for myself today, but didn't get the chance. You better believe however that I will find my way to that bookstore, along with my trusty digital camera, and I will take a loving photo of my novel on the shelf. Wow.

No comments: