Saturday, June 7, 2008

Radio Interview that Never Happened

Well, the radio interview never happened. But I did receive an email from the host of the radio show explaining what went wrong. Below is that email:

Good Afternoon Arnold,
I hope and pray that all is well with you. I have no complaints. I would like to sincerely apologize to you for not being able to Interview you on the show. As my show says "Everybody Has Issues". On Tuesday morning my Computer Crashed and I was unable to do my show. I had to put it in the shop and did not get it out until Thursday evening. Because my show is Broadcast via the internet and all of my information is stored on my computer, I had no way of contacting you. I did however apologize to you on air, Thursday evening and Friday and at the same time promote your book. Please accept my sincerest apology and I would love to reschedule you on the show again soon, to discuss your Book. My fans would love to hear from you. Again, this was beyond my control and I apologize for any inconvenience that it may have caused. I will check the schedule and see when we can have you on the show as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding. Until my keyboard clicks on again - Peace!
Appreciatively,
THE b.r.burns SHOW"
Everybody Has Issues!"

No comments: