Saturday, January 9, 2010

And so it goes...!

Okay, I'm getting ready to leave work. I'm beat... tired... Not from the job, but from the rigors of life. I usually enjoy a good fight, but the constant battles I've been engaged in for the past three years have taken their toll... and I'm tired. I don't really see a way out of my current dilemmas, and I was ready to just stick my head in the sand and just call it a night. But I have maybe one more idea... maybe I can make something happen to save me financially... we'll see. But it's not just finances... there have been family illnesses, deaths, the deaths of friends and acquaintances - too many - , negative family drama, my own failing health, the non-interest in my novel, the recent failure of a job interview, and so many more things... like the possible foreclosure on my home, the loss of my car... ah well, everyone's got problems and I guess I should stop whining about mine. Thanks however, to those of you (if there's anyone out there at all) that have stopped to read my words. Take care and God Bless. Ciao.

No comments: