Saturday, July 11, 2009

Vacation


Ah-h-h-h, I'll be going on vacation soon and I can't wait! The whole family is going on what may be our last vacation as a family unit. We're going to Puerto Rico! Man, I can't wait for the sun, surf, smells and food. It'll be great for us and the kids to be together and just relax, explore, and just have some fun for a change. I won't be taking any of my writing, but I'll have a small pad to jot ideas on just in case, and a camera of course. The last time I was in Puerto Rico I went alone and camped out in the rainforest. It was a weird and wonderful experience, and I was lucky because they don't let people do that anymore. But the camping thing, wow, it was just so cool! I hope to take the family to the rainforest, as well as to a couple of other places that are mostly tourist attractions... but then, we're going to be tourists so it should alright. Am I rambling? I feel like I'm rambling. Oh well, maybe I'm already in vacation mode. I will, of course, let you know how it all turns out...

No comments: