Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Where's the money man? Where's the money?

You know, times are tough right now and it seems that everyone and every company is counting their pennies... me included. Well, add all that to the fact that I'm going on vacation in a couple of weeks and so I've been kinda extra careful with my funds lately. Imagine my surprise (I've been getting surprised a lot lately haven't I?) when I went to pay my mortgage and found that more than half of the money was missing from my account! I thought maybe the bank made a mistake and so I went to confront them and instead found out that someone has been siphoning money from my acount for at least a couple of months! Who? Who? How? Uh-oh, I guess I wasn't as careful as I thought and someone took advantage...
The bank is now performing an investigation. We'll see what happens...

No comments: