Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Novel finished...

Well, I've finished my latest novel. It's a departure from my previous novel which was basically a crime story. It involved cops, a serial killer, realistic New York City scenes... this new novel, which is actually a collaborative effort between my son and I is a FANTASY novel. The working title is "The Father & Son Chronicles" and I actually had a lot of fun writing it. I'm planning on making it a trilogy, but if it continues to be so much fun (and if people are actually reading it) I may keep going. It has knights, barbarians, dwarves, elves, assassins, monsters, gods, kings, queens... it just keeps going and going! Anyway, I'm hoping it gets picked up by an agent and then a major publisher like Tor. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

No comments: