Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Blizzard of '10

Wow, did anyone expect all of this snow and wind? True blizzard conditions, and my son and I celebrated by walking about 11 blocks and getting a bucket of fried chicken from the fried chicken place on Merrick Blvd! It was crazy! We couldn't see 5 feet in front of us, the snow was already knee deep in places, and the crystalline snowflakes stung our faces like chinese throwing stars. What fun!
Anyway, I also finished a short story for a Wordhustler contest in which the winner gets his/her story made into movie. I think it's one of the best I've ever written. I've also finished the first of a trilogy of Fantasy novels... I think this one's pretty good too. Let's not forget the writers conference I'm putting together for next year, hard at work on that too! Anyway, have a Happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!

No comments: